This course has been hold in a pre-clinical area that has mini-units and will provide the necessary equipment for practical workshops.
• Evaluation of diagnosis records
• Cephalometric analysis
• Diagnosis orthodontics methods
• Class III Patient treatment plans
• Class II Patient treatment plans
• Class I Patient treatment plans
• Bracket system selection
• Mini screw
• Anchorage control methods
• Introducing of instruments
• The basis of Space closure
• Retention protocols
• Problems during the treatment
50 h and it will be hold in 5 consecutive days
Having a dentistry degree from a reputable university of origin country is requirement or participants have to present a certificate that represents they are dentists or dentistry students.